Google Alert - non destructive testing

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Initial thoughts and stuff to come

Hello world,

    I am Brandon Viator, business development manager at Aqualified.  I have also dipped my toes in to other avenues of business by starting my own LLC.  Since my work with Aqualified and other projects I have learned various skills and tips that will hopefully be of some help to everyone in the future.  I would like to start off by telling you a bit about myself and my background.
    I began working at an NDT company in 2006 as a co-op and worked every other semester to pay my way through school and gain real world experience.  Over the next 7 years I would work with several different companies with very different business models as a subcontractor.  That job took me through 90% of the US and through most of what we consider modern manufacturing.  It wasn't until I took a position with Aqualified. that I really began to take hold of the various skills and tangent knowledge that I had gained.  I have started my own project in what free time I have and am actively working for Aqualified.
    Now that you know a little about me, let's talk about what information you can expect to find here.  I will be doing a monthly or possibly weekly update on a business or business model and how NDT can benefit that model.  I will go over the pros and cons for each situation and list out a lot of information that may be found useful.  Any case studies for our company that I may have or just some fun examples will also be listed here so follow this blog or even add it to you RSS feeds! Thanks and hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment